The purpose of Owner-Occupied repair funding is to provide assistance to homeowners for qualified home repairs. Total available for this funding round is: approximately $284,000.00
Applications are due: April 4, 2022
Notice of Approval/Denial: April 22, 2022
Submit an electronic copy of the application to Andrew Collings at email@example.com
For additional information, call Andrew Collings at 515-334-0075.
Click HERE for a copy of the NOFA and application.
The following must be submitted to be considered for funding:
Amount of SCHT monies requested
Provide Program Summary of Services to be offered Sources/Uses information
Grant funds may be used for:
- Extraordinary Repairs: Repair of one or more of the major building systems: electrical, mechanical, plumbing and structural (including but not limited to roof, girders, foundation, septic system)
- Preventative Repairs: Rehabilitation or repair that will delay or prevent major replacement
- Deferred Repairs: Repairs that have been delayed addressing other priority concerns
Grant funds may NOT be used for:
- Housecleaning or chore projects
- Homes outside of Story County
Funding is granted based on the approval by the Board of Directors. Approved funding may be less than the amount requested by the Applicant. Funds are provided on a reimbursement basis.